Victim Location 91603
Type of a scam Employment
This company contacts the potential employee by email. They claim that they are from Halo Boards company looking to hire a graphic designer. The person Janet Wicker, [email protected], says that they are HR and to contact Milner Smith at [email protected] on the app Hangout for a chat messenger interview. They person asked for my name, address and then the name of bank i bank with. Here’s the email that was sent to me:
Halo Board is now hiring for a Graphic Designer to work full time for our company.
Indeed has sent us a copy of your resume as a potential candidate and we would like to have a brief chat with you on Google chat *hangout* and you can add HR Personnel Milner Smith via my email address ([email protected]) on Hangout for a quick chat IM interview with the team. Download and install Google hangout using gmail account to get this started.
We look forward to hearing back from you asap.
Halo Board Company.
ABOUT THE JOB!!!
Position: Graphic Designer Full time
Duration: Long term
Company: Halo Board
Job Location: Virtual/Remote, United States
Responsibilities and Duties
* Understand Halo Board’s brand elements to ensure all design materials are consistent with corporate branding guidelines.
* Print production of campaign materials
* Work on print and digital collateral
* Create marketing material and graphics for social media
* Assisting Creative Director with production of primarily print design work.
Qualifications and Skills
* At least 3 Year of Previous Graphic Design Experience is Required.
* Illustrator and Photoshop Proficient.
* Experience in Photography.
* Flexible hours and the ability to meet deadlines.
* Professional work experience as designer in a professional environment
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet related deadlines.
We will pay you $***/hr with benefits and opportunity for advancement with us.
I believe this is a scam. I contacted the actual company using their phone number from their website and an actual employee said other people called to confirm when the scammer asked for bank information. Since there was no verbal communication I have no way to verify the details of the person emailing and chatting.