Mrs. Nicole Benoite Marios

Angela –

Victim Location 86403

Type of a scam Family/Friend Emergency

———- Original Message ———-

From: mrs nicole Benoite Marois

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Date: March 18, 2018 at 7:31 PM

Subject: Greetings dear friend

Dear Beloved Friend,

Greetings. Please let this not sound strange to you because I am not

asking you for money, for my only surviving lawyer who would have done

this died late last year. I prayed and got your email address from a

guest book and In function of your good profile, I want to solicit

your assistance in the discharge of my WILL. I will like you to please

take time and go through this mail. My Name is Mrs. Nicole Benoite

Marois an orphan; I am writing this mail to you with great sorrow in

my heart. I got married to Mr. Christian Marois who worked with France

embassy in Burkina Faso for Nine (9) years before his sudden death. We

were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief

illness that lasted few days. Since his death I decided not to

remarry, when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of

US$8.5m (Eight Million Five hundred Thousand US Dollars) in a bank in

Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in West Africa, Presently

this money is still in the bank. He made this money from the

exploration and exporting of Gold Dust from Burkina Faso mining.

However, recently my doctor told me that I would not last for long

periods due to my endometrial cancer problem and My late husband’s

relatives who should have assisted me in this situation are greedy and

worldly; since my ill- health they have stolen and converted all of my

late husband’s properties to their private use simply because I did

not have a Child living me to battle my sickness alone. Having known

my condition I decided to hand over this money to someone who will be

ready to utilize it the way I am going to instruct herein. This money

was deposited by my husband for the future of our children. Now that

we did not have any, I decided to give it to charity for the benefit

and education of the less privileged/orphans in the society. I grew up

as an orphan in Paris France and I know the pains and sorrow that are

associated with it.

I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to

any of my husband relatives, I want an honest person who will use at

least 80% of the funds for charitable work, then the rest 20% will go

to you for helping me accomplish this mission because donating this

money to charity is the only legacy I can leave behind after my death.

It is my heart desire to make a generous gift to you for a charity

project and as well open an orphanage home for the less privileged

ones in your country, I don’t mind if you are a Christian or Muslim,

but I don’t know if I can trust you because there are greedy people

all over the world. I will give you more details as soon as I hear

from you.

Looking forward for your response.


Mrs. Nicole Benoite Marois.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top