Victim Location 60641
Type of a scam Employment
I did received below job offer, I was desperate looking for a job and a the beginning I could not figure out, when they send the first package I started to wondering why they did sent it directly to the client.
We are currently looking for new employees who would take the vacancy of a package handler.
Your resume was found on one of the job-related web-sites and our HR department found it to be quite interesting. Our company would be glad to see you joining our friendly team.
So, let me explain you what the vacancy of a team assistant is all about.
As a team assistant you’ll be helping us to maintain an exceptional quality of the services we provide. In particular, your job duties would include:
– receiving and checking the contents of the packages, which will be forwarded to you;
– sending those items to our customers using the labels which are already paid for;
– keeping the information of all the packages you forward using our online panel;
– regularly communicating with assigned Supervisor.
Please be advised that we require you to be at least 21 years old and MUST be U.S. citizens to be eligible for this position.
Basic experience in office equipment handling will also be expected.
Compensation that starts with 3.1K per month.
We offer unprecedented career perspectives for our most promising employees and, as a matter of fact, most of our Supervisors have started from the position that you may now occupy.
Please reply to this e-mail with your contact information and resume to let us know that you are interested and we’ll speak with you shortly. Thank you and have a great day!
We have considered your candidacy, and I am pleased to formally advise you that you have been selected.
We look forward to having you join our Company Rapid Delivery Services.
As a Customer Service Inspector you will report to Pierce Lester. The primary responsibilities for this position include:
• Cooperation with international mail services. Sending and receiving products.
• Product receipt and processing. Ensuring compliance with the customer requirements.
• Photographing product and uploading photos to the web application.
• Completing customs declaration. Documentation support.
• Informing the team members and customers about work progress through the web application.
During the Employment Term, the Company will pay Employee $3100.00 per month as compensation for Employee’s services.
+commission payments to Employee in the amount of $75 for the first five parcels (if you send it within 24h after delivery)
All payments are subject to statutory deductions, in accordance with legislation.
Rapid Delivery Services offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including health, dental, and life insurance.
You will be eligible for these benefits after you complete your one-month probationary period.
Sign the Employment Agreement online: https://form.jotformeu.com/70396071391356
After you submit it, your training manager will contact you back with online access to your work panel and detailed instructions.
Congratulations and welcome to Rapid Delivery Services!
We look forward for your reply.
Ann Gibson mailto:[email protected]