How Is The Handle Made:
Our handles are made of wood . which then undergoes a process known as stabilization. The wood is filled to the core with our beautifully colored resin . creating aunique and handcrafted grip every single time. This not only creates a beautiful handle that is unique to your order . but the resin providesbetter durabilitythan traditional wooden handles and is less likely to warp or crack.
- Handle Material:Stabilized Wood with Infused Resin
- Blade Material:High Carbon VG10 Steel with 66 Damascus Steel Layers
- Blade Thickness:2.1 mm
- Cutting Edge Angle:30??
- Blade length:20.5 cm (8 inches)
- Full length:33 cm (13 inches)
- Blade width:4.8 cm (1.8′ – Widest point)
- Net weight:200 g (7.05 oz)