- MiraScreen G2 wireless HDMI dongle has customized design which relaxes you from the tired daily life.
- With MiraScreen G2 . you can enjoy your favorite videos . photos and movies on the best display in the house.
- Simply connect the tiny adapter to your HDTV and you can wirelessly display content from a compatible laptop . tablet . or smartphone. Anything you can see on your laptop or tablet . you can see on your HDTV.
- Perfect for home or on-the-go . just take it with you to enjoy advanced technology.
- High-definition image
Support 1080P . you can connect PC . smartphone or iPad to TV or projector . whatever you see on your mobile device’s display . you can mirror onto the HDTV or projector . create your own exclusive cinema . enjoy different audio-visual feast
- Broad compatibility
Compatible with Android 4.2 . Mac OS X 10.9 . iOS 7.0 . Windows 8.1. Play games or share photos and videos with your family on big screen . without having to huddle around the tiny screen of a mobile device. Also . support multiple formats of photos . videos and files . out of the shackles of cable . the meeting has become intelligent and efficient
- Small and light design
Rounded cute size . just like a cookie . with a magnet connected the HDMI cable on the back . which saves the space so that it is portable for you to use it anytime and anywhere
- Easy connection
Just plug and play . no needed any other drivers . and with a switching button . you could switch Airplay mode or Miracast mode easily
- WiFi frequency: 2.4GHz
- WiFi range: 10m and less
- WiFi module / version: 8188FTV
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 ( max )
- Operating system: Linux
- CPU version / processor: AM8252B
- CPU speed: 600MHz
- RAM: DDR3 128Mb
- Internal flash: SLC 128MB
- Video format: AVI . DIVX . MKV . DAT . VOB . MPG . MPEG . MOV . MP4 . RM . RMVB . WMV
- Picture format: JPEG . BMP
- Audio format: MP1 / 2 / 3 . WMA . OGG . WAV . AAC
- File format: Adobe PDF . Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
How it works:
1. Connect the HDMI connector of MiraScreen G2 to the HDTV or projector
2. Connect from your compatible device via WiFi . and you can mirror almost any content from a compatible laptop . tablet . or smartphone
3. Connect the USB plug with 5V / 1A adapter to supply the power