97% of Reviewers Recommend This Product
End your frustrationswith balls of yarn rolling around and onto the floor. Keep it in one spot by using a yarn bowl.
Youcan breathe easier . relax and knit awaywhen your yarn stays in place.Plus a yarn bowl looks super stylish!
- keep your sanity! Knitting is meant tobe pleasurable.Chasing yarn out from under tables .chairs . and couches is no fun. Nor is knotted . tangled yarn . which often happens when knitting from a skein or ball. we speak from experience here. Too many times we’ve tried to undo a massive tangle. It’s very frustrating!
- keep your yarn clean and prevent it from collecting fluffor dust from the floor. (Knitting is much more important than housework . so of course . we can all have dust and fluff on our floors!)
- it’s not easy for pets to move around . unlike a free ball of yarn. You see all these cute pictures of cats playing with yarn. Sure they’re adorable . as long as it’s NOT your yarn!
- You can move your yarn bowl wherever you feel like knitting. Glorious sunny day outside? Take it outdoors and know the yarn isn’t going to get all dirty.
- Their whole purpose is to be ayarn holder and also look beautiful.
Materials: 100% Sheesham Indian rosewood or teak
Lightweight and portable . great for keeping in yarn tote for on-the-go knitting/crocheting
Handcrafted by workers being paid fair wages & fairly traded
Wooden design durable enough for travel
Will comfortably fit a 100-gram ball of bulky yarn
Each purchase helps to create safe andreliable jobs for over 50 families in India
Made in India
Dimensions: 5″ diameter x 2.5″
Weight: 0.88 lb