- This revolutionary Hair Brush Comb will have your hair straight . silky and soft within minutes. Designed to drastically reduce static and protect against burns . keeping the heat exactly where it needs to be . leaving you with salon-quality results in no time!
- It uses advanced technology to ensure an effortless and tangle-free styling experience . making it simpler and quicker to straighten your compared to traditional flat irons or blow-dryers.
- Make hair silky and shine
- Reduces frizz and static electricity
- Creates silky shiny hair instantly
- Straighten . flip and wave with the all-in-one ergonomic design
- Professional Salon Model
- Flash quick heating – 30s heat
- High-quality Ceramic plates deliver uniform heating with a smooth glide.
- Tourmaline Ceramic CoatingProtects Hair From Heat
- Swivel Cord Prevents Tangling And Keeps You Mobile
- Thick hair: 410-446??F
- Normal textured hair: 194-410??F
- Delicate . fine hair: 338-392??F
- Oil treatments: less than 338?H
Good to Know
- Heats up to 365?H in one minute
- Max temp: 450?H
- Auto temperature: 365?H
- Auto shut-off
- Press the power button for three seconds to turn on or off
- Voltage:Accepts both 110-120V and 220-240V
Cleaning and protection:
- Before cleaning . please make sure the switch isoff and the power is off. Do not touch. the panel for 30 minutes.
- To be electrical cooling . use a little wet cloth wipe tourmaline panel.
- Do not use irritating cleanser . foam . solvent . do not immerse in water clean.
- Check the supply voltage and the use of the label on the same phase.
- To the plug . power cord to conduct a comprehensive inspection seriously; if found to be damaged . only to themanufacturer to develop the maintenance point to repair or replacement.
- There is still temperature after use . should be placed on the insulation objects . to avoid human touch.
- Do not rinse with water . use a dry towel to wipe sub-heat . to keep clean and can not wet equipment components.
- Heating . please do not touch. the heating element to avoid burns.
- The power cord should be away from high-temperature heat source . so as not to burn the power cord.
- Do not use the appliance near a bath . shower . washbasin or other utensils.