Hogan Partners

Hogan Partners Reviews, Check Hogan Partners Scam or Legit
Tasha –

Victim Location 54217

Type of a scam Nigerian/Foreign Money Exchange

My business received the attached letter via fax, claiming that someone with my last name died in a tragic car accident seven years ago. Since no one had come forward to claim the $10,900,000 life insurance, he was asking for my consent to add my name to the policy. He proposed that 10% of the money be shared among charity organizations, while he and I split the remaining 90%.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top