Harcourt LLP

Harcourt LLP Reviews, Check Harcourt LLP Scam or Legit
Candace –

Type of a scam Other

They wanted to use my name to be able to cash in on a life insurance policy in my last name from someone I didn’t recognize as related to me. They said they would make all arrangements that I become the benefishiary if I signed a document agreeing 10% goes to charity and the other 90% split between us. They quoted over 10 million dollars. They said they were a London based law firm.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top